Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Fellow Disciples

It was a little over a year ago that I began to seriously look at dividend growth stocks as my path to financial freedom. While some of the ups and downs of the past year (and honestly 3-5 years) has shook my confidence at times, the support and reassurance that I've gotten learning from others experiences have been invaluable.

As you will see about, I have begun started a Blogroll. These are the investors and authors that, among others, I have pulled knowledge and support from in the past year. I am certain that I will continue to gain knowledge from their research, and I hope to contribute to it moving forward.

Included in this initial list are:

Dividend Growth Investor
Dividend Growth Stocks
Dividend Mantra
Dividend Partisan
Dividend Monk

This list is certainly not comprehensive, and I'm certain it will continue to grow, but I just wanted to throw some extra recognition out to fellow bloggers that have been paving the path on this dividend journey for me.

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment